Banana Bread (Paul Hollywood’s recipe)

I bought yellow bananas and I was just watching them sit on my counter. They started to get a few brown spots and I immediately knew that I was going to make banana bread. I have not made banana bread for quite some time, so it was totally calling my name. My recent obsession with The Great British Baking Show, so I looked up a recipe for banana bread made by Paul Hollywood. I will link the original link down below.

I did make a few slight changes to the recipe. I did not use any walnuts because I did not have any on hand so I omitted those. I also used half brown sugar and half white sugar in the recipe. I also used an additional banana to decorate the top just because I wanted to see how it would turn out. I wouldn't do it again because it dried up and merged into the bread like one, so there was no need for it. I was pleased with how this turned out! The outside did start to get a little dark, slightly burnt in a few spots, but that was my fault. The bread tasted amazing. It was moist, had so much banana, and the right amount of chocolate chips!


Original link here! 

Comments

Popular Posts